Need help determining what class code should be used? You can find Workers' Compensation Codes on the Workers' Comp Insurance Rating Bureau's website at (under the Helpful Information link, then Classification Information) or you can call the WCIRB at (888) 229-2472 and speak to a customer service representative who can help you determine the appropriate class code.

**please note that we cannot quote a contractor who does not have an active contractors license on file with the CSLB, when required.

California Law requires that an employer must have active, continuous workers comp coverage in place for any active employees.

If the insured does not have active coverage, or has had a lapse in coverage while employees have been working, please note that our only market will be state fund. please refer to the "how to submit: workers comp" tab and follow instructions for state fund submission requirements

Workers Comp

Richter Robb has access to over 20 Admitted Workers Comp Carriers who can write just about anything.

Hard to place Risks?
Lapse in Coverage?
Owner only policy?
New Venture?
We Have a Market.

We even have markets that can turn around a quote in 24-48 hours (with all required information submitted)